I am a Accredited Member of the British Association of Counselling and Pschyotherapy (BACP) and adhere to their code of ethics which ensures professionalism in ethical and professional practice to protect your well-being. I also attend regular training courses to ensure my continuing professional development.
I have many years experience working within the NHS both in hospitals and G.P. surgeries, the voluntary sector and private practice using both long and short term counselling.
I work either from home or from private rooms as part of the Midhurst Counselling and Mediation group (www.midhurstcounsellingmediation.co.uk).
Additionally I work at One Community offices in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
- BA (Hons) Humanistic Counselling
- Diploma Humanistic Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
Recent training and workshops
- Brief Solution Focus Therapy
- Bereavement Workshop
- Sexual Abuse
- Chronic Illness
- Working with Self Esteem Issues
- Time Limited/Brief Therapy
- Working Therapeutically with Carers
- Boarding School Syndrome: Broken Attachments