I am a Accredited Member of the British Association of Counselling and Pschyotherapy (BACP) and adhere to their code of ethics which ensures professionalism in ethical and professional practice to protect your well-being. I also attend regular training courses to ensure my continuing professional development.
I have many years experience working within the NHS both in hospitals and G.P. surgeries, the voluntary sector, working with Employee Assistance Programs and private practice using both long and short term counselling.
I work either from home or from private rooms as part of the Midhurst Counselling and Mediation group (www.midhurstcounsellingmediation.co.uk).
- BA (Hons) Humanistic Counselling
- Diploma Humanistic Counselling
- INLPTA diploma in the art and Science of neuro linguistic programming (NLP)
- Couples counselling
- UKATA transactional analysis 101
Recent training and workshops
- Brief Solution Focus Therapy
- Bereavement Workshop
- Sexual Abuse
- Chronic Illness
- Working with Self Esteem Issues
- Time Limited/Brief Therapy
- Working Therapeutically with Carers
- Boarding School Syndrome: Broken Attachments
- Creative Art Therapies